Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cover letter

                   June 17th, 2025.
PureLife Dental 
Santa Monica, CA 
Dear Sir,
I read your advertisement in  http://jobview.monster.com/Sr-Graphic-Designer-Job-Santa-Monica-CA-106174342.aspx  for the position of graphic designer in your  Medical Devices and Supplies company and I am interested in applying for the post.
I am therty years old and married. I am good at languages. I speak Spanish and, english and a little japanese and practice sports.
I graduated at URBE in 2013. Seven years ago, I got my first job at  American Interiors, Inc.​ where I gained experience in branding design.
I believe that the line of business in your company offers perspectives that better match my training and expectations.
I hope you will consider me for an interview.
  Yours faithfully,
           Andrés Villavicenco.
              Andrés Villavicencio.

No comments:

Post a Comment