Friday, March 16, 2012

Verb Tenses

Hello "amigo" this post is about verb tenses. I gonna use this articles because there are many of worst mistakes graphic designers shouldn't be making. Without say more I should begin.
There are two paragraph:
The most common way for a graphic designer to learn is through trial and error. Especially for young and aspiring graphic designers, who keep on committing mistakes because of lack of experience. You must have heard of the old adage “To err is human”. So the next time you make a mistake, don’t fret over it…instead learn from your blunders.

Having learnt from my mistakes, which I encountered in my career, I wish to educate my fellow designers about some of the errors, which they should avoid in any case. Following are 10 of the most common mistakes that most graphic designers commit in their graphic design careers.

Two parts of speech: Mistake (noun) Designer (noun)

Three sentences with: mistake and designer.
A good designer learns from mistakes.
Our mistakes are the teachings of the new designers 
the shame of the designer is to provide a job with mistakes 

Link: http://www.graphicdesignblog.org/worst-graphic-designers-mistakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment